Thursday, December 6, 2012

Code of Conduct


My Blog is designed to be a tool for those who have a desire in learning how to cope, manage and overcome Fibromyalgia symptoms.

I (owner/author/administrator) reserve the right to delete any post at any time without explanation.  I also reserve the right to change this Code of Conduct at any time, at my discretion.

Here are the rules:

1.  No trolling and/or spamming.
2.  No profanity or insulting remarks.
3.  No political comments/discussions allowed, unless directly pertaining to Fibromyalgia.
4.  No religious comments/discussions allowed, unless directly pertaining to Fibromyalgia.
5.  Participants are to conduct themselves as adults and refrain from being inconsiderate in any
     way.

Violation of any of the rules above will result in your post(s) being deleted immediately.  I have a zero tolerance policy.

All of you are welcome to provide blog topic suggestions and ask any questions at any time. 

I do not guarantee that any of my methods, suggestions, research, etc. will help relieve, manage or overcome your own Fibromyalgia illness.  I am merely providing my own expertise, opinions and optimism in an effort to alleviate what we Fibromyalgia survivors encounter on a continuous basis.

Have a fabulous and fun-filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment