Monday, December 3, 2012

Preface

Diagnosed with fibromyalgia exactly twenty years ago (when it was still in its infancy), I decided it was time to start celebrating my many accomplishments by starting this blog.

Here you will discover how fibromyalgia completely transformed me from who I was to who I am today.  I will share survival methods I developed to combat the illness, explore and discuss new ideas, alternative methods, etc. and I will have some dear friends of mine stopping by from time to time to be my blogging guests.  

I am looking forward to this next chapter in my life and helping others with fibromyalgia (and related illnesses) reach the next chapter in their lives as well.  A few household rules apply to my blog.  These rules will be posted in a few days.  

1 comment:

  1. I applaud you for starting this blog and for dealing with fibro as long as you have. It's a tough road, as I know too well, but you seem to have navigated it reasonably well. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete